Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Does anyone want to play soccer?

I have been talked into playing soccer with some girls from high school. Apparently we are in need of more people on the team. It is a woman's only league in Spanish Fork. The games are on Saturdays and as far as I know they start sometime in May. So, if you're interested let me know and we will see what we can do.

4 comments:

Lovell Family said...

Let's see, if I wasn't prego, and I didn't live in Sandy, I'd totally be up for it!

EM said...

My sis-in-law Sarelle comes up from Vegas occasionally to play in that league. She loves it. But sadly I am in Lisa's boat and I don't think the soccer ball in my guts (aka, our baby boy) would really do well on the field right now. I'll come watch your games though and cheer for you.

Lindsey said...

I too am in the same condition, but would love to play otherwise!!! See you Fri!!

Lilies and Lace said...

Oh how I would love to play if it wasn't all the way in SF. Maybe next year I will have to. Let me know if you ever need a sub!!!