Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chris's Photo Shoot

I got a new camera last week and was taking some pictures with it on Sunday. Chris decided to pose for me. I got some great shots don't you think?







How did I get so lucky to snag such a catch!!







This is his sexy pose. Pretty sexy isn't he?







And we will finish off with this beauty.


I feel (a little) bad for posting all of those crazy
pictures so I will leave you with one good one
to show you all how hot and sexy Chris
really is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! Yeah for a new camera.

Destiny Kroeber said...

LOL!!! This totally cracks me up... you're only showing him in his REAL light, so don't feel guilty! HAHAHAHAHA

Polly said...

You showed his many sides. I agree with Destiny, don't feel bad for telling the truth!!