Disclaimer - This post is doing some weird things that I have no idea how to fix. Sorry if it's crazy.
Chris had a training for work in Puerto Rico last week so I decided to leave the kids with his family and tag along. We've had a good travel year, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, just the two of us in the same year. I imagine it won't get better than that, at least not for awhile. It was a wonderfully relaxing week for me. I was kind of stuck at the hotel during the day which meant that I spent my time sitting on the beach, reading, taking pictures, thinking, etc. All things that I don't do much of while at home. We were able to get out some and see some sights. I really tried to limit the pictures in this post. There were a lot more that I wanted to put on here but I refrained myself. Here are some of the highlights of the trip.
The view from the balcany of our hotel room.
I'm glad those aren't mine. I found these on the beach. There was no one else around. I didn't know what to do with them so I left them there. I wonder how long they've been there?
5 comments:
I can't wait to see more pictures. It seems like such a pretty place. By the way, I LOVE the sign on the bathroom door... and I'm glad they warn you of that because drugs and nuclear weapons are a really bad combination!
Fun vacation! And cool pictures. I love the one from the fort with the yellow walls and blue sky. Your hair is cute, and short! You should post a picture where I can see it better. 9 times out of 10 when I look in my mirror it screams out at me "frumpy mom!" I think you look really cute though!
Fun trip!!! I wish I could have come along as your interpreter, maybe when you are rich!!! The beach is beautiful and the old forts are cool.
WOW!!! The beach look wonderful and how hard to "have" to stay there waiting for Chris to get back!! I love the look on Chris' face when he saw the mini cannons!!
How fun Heather. And did you cut your hair? It's cute! I am only a few miles from you now, we should get together!
Post a Comment