Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Art Show

Two Sundays ago Eli asked me if they could have an art show. I said that was fine and figured he would draw a picture or two and move onto something else. I should have know better. Both he and Isaac spent the rest of the day drawing pictures. Then Eli made some invitations and delivered them to his friends. They spent more time drawing and hanging pictures. The next day at 2:00 friends showed up for the Art Show. Here is a picture story so you can enjoy the art show too.







(My favorite piece in the show. It was done by Isaac and says "Elijah I love")

The friends that came over to see the show.

I was amazed at the time and effort that the boys put into this. Their pictures were all great. And they're all still up if anyone would like to come see their show.

4 comments:

EM said...

This is great! Can you leave it up until Sunday so we can see it? And good news - you don't have to un-invite us. Tal hasn't thrown up or had any diarrhea today and after a 3 1/2 hour nap he has totally acted like himself. So I think by Sunday we should be A-OK.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are amazing. I love this. Wish we could see it. :)

And We Sailed On said...

Spectacular!!! I love the creativity. So awesome.

Lindsey said...

So cute!!! What dedication! Cant't wait to see their pieces!