So, I got a lot of cute pictures of the boys this time. That doesn't always happen. They had a good Christmas.
Look I can stand all by myself. Isaac actually took a step or two right after this but since he was falling over at the time I'm not going to count it as his first steps.
Eli started to hold and pick up Isaac. I'm glad it took him this long to figure out he can, now Isaac is big enough to not get hurt, or at least not too bad, when Eli drops him.
Santa brought Eli his own digital camera. This is his uncle Sam helping him learn how to do it.
Eli's favorite present by far is his very own computer that his Aunt Heidi gave him. Here he is sharing it with his cousin Joel. I had to get a picture to record the fact that he actually willingly shared one of his toys. He's not too good at that yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment