We were able to talk to Chris on the webcam last night which we always enjoy. This time Isaac surprised me. He was so excited to see his dad. He was just staring at the computer and yelling excitedly and reaching for the monitor. It was really cute. It was very apparent that he recognized Chris and was excited to see him. I never would have thought that he would recognize him since Chris left when he was 6 months old and has been gone for 6 months. I guess it just shows that babies understand a lot more than we think they do.
Eli was also glad to talk to his dad. I think the deployment is gettting harder for Eli the longer it is. He was just fine at first but lately he has been wanting to talk to Chris more and asking for him. I guess that is normal but I hope the next 6 months aren't too hard for him.
2 comments:
Hey guys! Just got your Christmas card. Love the photos. Hope all is well & we wish Chris a speedy 6 months.
Hey! We got your Christmas card yesterday and wanted to thank you for that. It's great to see that you are doing well. Your boys sure have the Smith smile!
Post a Comment