We went up to Sandy this afternoon to visit Chris's mom. Actually, I left the boys with her and went shopping. It was great. The Osh Kosh Outlet had 50% off of their clearance items so I bought clothes for my boys and my sisters kids for next winter. The receipt says that I saved $474.11 off of the original price. I love getting good deals. Although I don't consider it that good of a deal because I almost never pay full price for clothes.
While I was shopping Grandma took the boys to the park. It is the first time they have been to the park since last fall which is really the first time for Isaac since all he could do before was swing in the baby swings. Apparently Isaac loves the slide. It doesn't surprise me. He loves to be thrown around and tossed in the air. Now that the snow is melting and the temperatures are bearable I'm sure we will be spending a lot more time at the park.
Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I haven't taken any. I should get on that.
2 comments:
We took our boys to liberty park yesterday. They absolutely loved it. Jackson cried when we left. I'm so glad spring is coming.
GJ
How cute :) Yeah, I'm not surprised at all that Isaac likes the slide. I'm sure that if he was big enough, he probably hang upside down from the monkey bars too and all that fun stuff. Haha. We'll need to go to the park sometime and I'll just take a thousand pictures :).
Post a Comment