Today is our 6th Anniversary. In some ways I can't believe that we have been married for 6 years and in other ways it feels like Chris has always been a part of my life. I am very grateful for him. He is a wonderful husband and father. He makes me laugh daily and is always trying to improve himself and our family. Thank you Babe for being such a perfect match for me. I love you.
Engagement Photo



Us last year.
Engagement Photo


Us last year. This is actually only the 2nd anniversary that we have spent together. We were together for our first one and all of them since then Chris has been away with the Army for one reason or another. (There was one year that he was here but we were camping with his family so that doesn't really count.) We are going up the Sundance to hear the Utah Symphony's Patriotic Concert as well as going out to dinner and maybe a bit of shopping. I'm just glad to have him home.
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! We saw the symphony's patriotic concert in Taylorsville. It was great.
GJ
Happy Anniversary :) I love these pictures.
6 years doesn't sound like very long, but I feel like you have just always been in our family our entire lives.
Post a Comment