No, these aren't his prisioners. It is just a funny video. I think it is some Marines training Iraqi soldiers. He watched it a lot over there just to laugh.
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I watched it with my co-workers and we were all laughing hysterically... mostly because I remember looking like that at one point :p
4 comments:
I'm not sure I get it. Is that what his prisoners were doing?
GJ
No, these aren't his prisioners. It is just a funny video. I think it is some Marines training Iraqi soldiers. He watched it a lot over there just to laugh.
That is hilarius! It reminds me of 8th grade gym class with the boys trying to do Mrs. Anderson's silly aerobics with us!
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I watched it with my co-workers and we were all laughing hysterically... mostly because I remember looking like that at one point :p
Post a Comment