Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Summer Fun



Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to the water park. There is a slide in the kiddie pool that both boys LOVE. Isaac usually has to go down with me but this time my sister and her husband were with us so one of them brought him to the top and I could catch him at the bottom. He loved it even more going by himself. He is such a crazy kid. Eli is a water maniac. He has no fear at all. He is starting to try to swim under water and really loves everything having to do with it. I think I need to get him in some swimming lessons.

1 comment:

Destiny Kroeber said...

What awesome pictures! This reminds me of when Eli was about Isaac's age (maybe a little older?) and we went to Seven Peaks... he did NOT want to stop going up and down that slide and went down so many times he was starting to turn purple!!! LOL

I love these pictures :) Your boys are both way energetic and always want to be playing outside! It's great!