So I saw this on some other blogs and thought it was a good idea. Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! If you want to you can re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
5 comments:
I'd have to say my first "real" memory with you was going to see the "Pe-king" (??) acrobats only a short while after Dustin was born. Afterward when we went to dinner, I remember thinking how great you and Christopher were together :)
remember that one time we were trying to "out-do" the Christmas lights of the guys next door? Oh ya, we gave them a light show!!!
Remember when we were rafting in Idaho and you and I both went into the small bedroom of the cabin to change into our swimming suits and we bent down at the exact same time to pull up our suits and our bare butts touched and it was SO gross? I remember that and I am remaining anonymous so no one else will know.
Remember when We came to your Ft. Sill Apartment and played games one night... That was fun!! We miss you guys.. we need to make more memories!!
Dear anonymous, I too remember that time!!! I almost peed reading about it again!!!
Remember that one time when we snuck out of the house and when driving around with Tasha Johns and her brother and it was like the stupidest night ever and I was mad that we snuck out and never did it again - I remember that!!!
Post a Comment