Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

A picture documentation of how we spent Halloween 2008.

Eli and I carved a jack-o-lantern. He designed and I created.

Isaac played in the leaves.

We played football.

Then dressed up and went trick-or-treating. Notice Eli's shoes. It was so warm. Eli chose his costume all by himself. He was dead set on the idea of being a tomato. No Spiderman, pirate, ghost. Nope, a tomato. What an awesome kid.

Isaac all dressed up. He was a farmer to go with the tomato. (the red fleece is not part of the costume. He wanted to wear Eli's hat so I made him his own and then he would keep his farmer hat on. Other wise he took it right off. )

All ready to go.

Isaac wouldn't put any of the candy he got in his bucket. He would hold on to it and try to eat it all. He was so cute though. He would say trick or treat and thank you. It didn't sound much like either one but was cute none the less.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for cute kids on Halloween! I wondered what was going with Issac's red hat. What a goof! I wish we could have trick or treated with you!

Ali said...

What cute kids and cute costumes! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Destiny Kroeber said...

YAY!!! HAHAHA Cuuuuute! :) :)

Ann-Marie Photography said...

we love that he wanted to be a tomato. How cool is that. Levi just wanted to be sully, not as original, but cute nonetheless. I love eli, he is so smart and funny! Wish he was here to influence levi!