I was at a little party last night for the Sunday School class that I teach at church and we made the easiest, yummy treats. I wanted to share the recipe with everyone. They are a great thing to do with kids.
What you need:
pretzels
Hershey kisses
M&M's
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put wax paper on a cookie sheet (this isn't necessary but it will really help in the clean up process). Lay pretzels out on the cookie sheet. Put one kiss on each pretzel. Put in the oven for like 2-5 minutes just long enough for the kisses to get soft. Take it out of the oven and press an M&M on top of each kiss.
These are really good and so easy, not to mention fast. We used carmel and plain kisses and both worked great. You could use any of the flavored kisses and it would be good. Plus you can use holiday color M&M's to make it a holiday treat. I hope you enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment