Quote - "This sucker tastes exactly like candy." Said by Eli
Action - I was standing in the kitchen today and Eli walked in. He said "mom" so I looked over and he was standing there with his pants and undies around his legs, bending over, pointing his bare bum at me. I asked him what he was doing and if something was wrong. Nope. After a minute he pulled his pants up and walked out of the room. Yes, my 4 year old mooned me.
4 comments:
That is awesome!!! Where did he get the idea that you wanted to see his bare bum? Funny kid!
Oh Heather, just another of the joys of boys!!
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA... Now WHERE could he have learned that!? That's definitely not something CHRISTOPHER would do. Heavens no!
Boys will be boys! That really make me laugh though. With my 3 boys I never got that one!
Post a Comment