Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

This is a random update post with some pictures from the last few weeks.


Apparently Eli was thirsty.

We met our great niece and the boys second cousin (I think), Nevaeh. Isaac loved her, as he does all babies, and wanted to hold her the whole time.


We planted peas tonight. I love that it's warming up and we can start planting. I also love that the boys can get outside and play without spending 15 minutes bundling them up.

Chris and I went to the annual Military Ball. It ended up being a mini USU ROTC reunion and it was fun to see old friends.



One morning last week Eli started making this list. It is a birthday cake list with several of the trains from Thomas listed on it. I asked him if he wanted all of those trains (please no) and luckily he said he only wanted one. He was just making a list of all of them and then he would decide which one he wanted. I think he's a little excited about his birthday and it isn't until May.



4 comments:

roamingjones said...

YOu should make him the Thomas cake I made for Jackson last year - he would love it! I can find you the instructions if you want.

Lindsey said...

Once again, Eli is so smart!! And also, once again, Isaac is so stinking cute!!!

Lovell Family said...

heather...very random...but did you get your hair cut yet? check out fox news at 9. There's a news caster named Andrea Fujii. she's got a really cute longer a-line cut.

Lovell Family said...

(that's channel 13...the local fox channel)...the channel you usually skip before heading to the cable channels :)