Friday, November 6, 2009

Eli

I snapped these pictures of Eli at the park yesterday. I LOVE them. He was in the middle of telling me something really cool. These are faces that he makes all the time when he's telling us something. I'm so glad I was able to document them.








Last night we went out and tried to get some new family pictures. I took some of Eli by himself and they turned out cute. This one is my favorite.


And lastly, Eli has a good friend also named Eli. These two were in preschool together last year and are now in the same kindergarten class. They both love the same things and just get along really well. Yesterday I discovered that they have started calling each other "E". I love it. It seems like such a high school thing to have nicknames like that for your friends. I've called Eli "E" a few times but not often and Eli H.'s parents sometime call him that but I love that they chose it for each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Destiny Kroeber said...

I absolutely LOVE just sitting, listening and watching Eli's expressions when he gets excited about something (whether it's telling you how the plumbing works or something he did at school, it's always the same!) He's one of my favorite characters on earth!!