In another attempt to enjoy the last few warm days of the year I brought the boys to the zoo. Eli was excited to see all of the baby animals that they have right now. It was actually a good trip. There were a lot of animals out that you don't always get to see. Here's some of what we saw...
a wolf

a tiger sleeping right by the fence with one of it's cubs nursing


the baby giraffe

and my favorite of the day...
the baby elephant.
It is so adorable.

We also enjoyed the train ride as we always do.

When I asked the boys what there favorite part was they both said...
the playground


So next time I'm going to save myself 2 hours driving time and $16 and take them to the park down the street.
2 comments:
that's awesome...we went to the zoo last week too! My favorite part was the baby elephant...I'm pretty sure my boys would say their favorite was the train...since they begged to go on it the entire time we were there!
I love Hogle zoo! How cool is that to see a tiger nursing her cub? I love all the pics. If money grew on trees we would fly to Utah this week to go see the baby animals. :)
Post a Comment