Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun with Dad

Chris plays all sorts of games with the boys that make me cringe. I have to keep telling myself that they haven't gotten hurt after doing it several times so they won't die now. I'm also clear that Chris is the one making the trip to the hospital if it's needed. This is an example.

They stand on his feet


Then he pushed them up/they jump and he catches them.



Now it's Isaac's turn.



Last time they did it Kaitlyn was over so she got a turn too. She could touch the ceiling but didn't like the falling part. (I think Isaac is hilarious in the picture too.)

Just more reasons why kids need a dad.

1 comment:

Destiny Kroeber said...

This really makes me laugh... just because it's Christopher and he's just him... but also because it reminds me of growing up. You KNOW where Christopher got all his weirdness.

Oh... and Kaitlyn's socks are awesome. LOL