In a non related note, Eli had another soccer game today. This is how he spends quite a bit of time during his games.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Day
Today was Isaac's first day of preschool. He was very excited about it. So excited that he couldn't settle down enough to get ready. He is going to preschool at our next door neighbors house where he plays all of the time so there really wasn't any newness for him to be nervous about. There is only one little girl in his class of 5 that he didn't know. I'm pretty excited that it's next door and super convenient.

There was another time in the game today that he was totally turned around saying hi to a friend who was playing on the field behind him and didn't notice the ball rolling right up to him. Granted he was playing defense which is a lot of waiting. There are other times when he is in there chasing after the ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Issac looks so grown up! Yeah for preschool! Boo for babies not letting Moms rest.
Wow. Preschool? :( Sheesh, your boys grow like quadruple faster than most boys do, I swear!
I really like the soccer picture. Was his belly button sweaty? Maybe he was airing it out. LOL
I LOVE the look on Issac's face!!
Post a Comment