Monday, September 6, 2010

Keenyn's Blessing

We blessed Keenyn yesterday. Everything about it was perfect. Of course I thought of all that could go wrong but luckily none of it did. He was the sweet angel that he always is and didn't make a peep. He did spit out his binky when Chris held him up after it was over. Here are some pictures from the occasion.

(I'm not sure why Keenyn's cheek is red in this picture. He wasn't scratched or anything.)

Our family of five.

Those who were in the circle, minus the bishop.

All of our wonderful family who were able to come.
(Click on the picture if you want to actually see anyone's faces.)

Thanks to all of you who helped make it a special day.

2 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

I'm really sad I didn't make it and honestly I wish I had just canceled the Mesquite trip (it wasn't very fun at all and I was mopey all day Sunday because I wanted to be THERE with everyone). I'm glad it went well though... and I love the whole family picture together. (I love the face David's making, especially). It makes me really happy that Ryan was in the circle. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you ask everyone to wear blue or white? You all match! (mostly :) sorry we live thousands of miles away and could n't be there. so glad it went well! xo