Monday, December 20, 2010

Isaac 4 Years Old

Isaac turned 4 the end of last month so I wanted to do a little update on him. He is such a little crazy pants. He seems to be always moving. He tends to spend his days getting into things and making messes. He LOVES Keenyn and is constantly wanting to hug and kiss him. He can be the best helper. He also tends to do what I ask him to. This doesn't happen all the time and when it does happen it usually has some whining involved but then he does what he was asked's. He's always asking if a friend can play, even at 8 am. He gets bored with Eli in school all day. He loves preschool and counts down the days until he gets to go back. He still wears Crocs all the time. I can't find any other shoes that he will wear consistently. He sings a lot. He always seems to be singing a song from something he heard or turning normal phrases into a song. (I love this.) He almost always sits on the "white stool" for breakfast and lunch but if there is a random day that Eli sits there then Isaac "Never gets to sit on the white stool. Eli always does." He always wants the purple bowl and still fights with Eli every night over who gets to sit by Chris at dinner. He still has the best smile in the world and is such a joy. He adds so much to our family and I am so glad that he's mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "he is such a little crazy pants" totally describes Issac! You are blessed and he is lucky to have you as his mom. xo

Polly said...

You are very blessed with your Issac and he is just as blessed with you!! I agree with Jen "little crazy pants" describes Issac PERFECTLY!!!