Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a fun Thanksgiving weekend this year. We once again had 3 birthdays to celebrate which made it even more fun. We spent Thanksgiving Day and the day after in Sandy with Chris' family.

My favorite picture of the day. Whatta kid.



Isaac's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year so Harmony made him some cupcakes. (Technically the ones she made got left in Santaquin so Brian's mom made some different ones that Harmony decorated.) He didn't choose the cupcake with the 4 candle on it. We opened some presents and then couldn't really play with them because we didn't have batteries and didn't want to lose any Legos at Pa's house.

On Friday we went to Incredible Pizza which is similar to Chuck E Cheese but way better. They have a buffet and a lot of cool games, attractions for you to do. The boys all loved it. I spent most of the time lugging Keenyn and a bunch of stuff around and watching them all play and have fun. I tried to take some pictures but it was too dark so they didn't turn out very well.

Saturday morning we went to Alpine to cut down our Christmas tree. There is a tree farm there and we went in October to choose our tree. It was super fast and easy to go cut it down.



The boys got to ride on the trailer pulled by a 4-wheeler out to find our tree.


Family picture in front of the tree before it's cut down.



They provided the saw and would've cut it down for us but Isaac wanted to do it.

Isaac wanted to do it so much that he would NOT move over to let Eli have a turn. Then when Eli forced his way in he cried that he was getting squished. Someone had not had enough sleep.

I decided that it's nice to go choose your tree ahead of time when it's warmer outside. I like Beck's Tree Farm.

Our weekend ended with a very disappointing BYU vs. Utah game but we enjoyed watching it with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which picture I love most. Issac with a turkey drumstick or sweet chubby Kenyn smiling. When I see pics of him I just want to pick him up and squeeze! I'm sure he would love that... Fun, fun, fun at the Kroeber house.