



Kids
- Eli asked me yesterday what he could play with that he wasn't supposed to. Um, if you ask it kind of defeats the purpose.
- Isaac now routinely eats more than Eli and throws a lot more food on the floor.
- Eli was an "Otter Monkey" tonight in the bath. Where does he come up with this stuff? I'm pretty sure most of it is in some way related to Curious George. He loves that show.
Highlights of my week
- Cleaning the living room and having it stay clean all day.
- Giving Isaac a haircut all by myself and having it turn out half way decent.
- Taking the boys to the park and watching Isaac go down the slide. It is so fun to watch him discover new things.
- Talking to Chris.
- Lost. I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I love it but it drives me crazy.
Low lights of my week
- Isaac pooping on the bathroom floor and walking in it before I can stop him.
- Still not knowing what I am going to wear to my sister's wedding next week.
1 comment:
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh you make me laugh so hard. I had to go back and read it all to Bart and he was laughing too. I love the pictures too :) I can't wait to see you on Tuesday. Hopefully you're coming on Sunday actually... anyway, I miss you!! :)
Post a Comment