Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boys need Dads




This is one of the many times I realized in the last few weeks why boys need dads around. Chris plays with them much different than I do. He is silly and they love it. After I took the picture of Chris and Eli with the eggs on their ears Isaac picked up an egg and tried to put it on his ear. It was funny. Isaac is such a copy cat right now. He will copy or try to copy anything you do. Both of our boys love their dad and it is going to be hard for him to leave again. Luckily it is only for about two months so we should be able to handle it.

2 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

Hehehehehe. I love these pictures. Children sure do need their dads... Although you are pretty weird, I'd have to say Christopher is weird-ER in a different type of way. HAHA!

It's so good to see the boys with their dad. I kind of thought having him come home for just two weeks, just to leave again, would be difficult, but I'm actually very grateful for this short time and I think it's going to help the next couple months go by faster. :)

Mike and Kristin said...

Heather, I'm such a sap but those silly pictures make me cry!