Saturday, March 22, 2008
Good old St. Sponge Bob
Eli told me that today was St. Sponge Bob day. I bought him a donut from the store, or I guess I should say the Market because that is what he insists it is called, because he was well behaved while we were there. When we got home he told me that his donut had two clovers on it. I said that was pretty silly since it wasn't St. Patrick's Day anymore and he said "No, it's St. Sponge Bob Day." It took me awhile to realize that Patrick is Sponge Bob's friend and that apparently he thinks St. Patrick's Day has to do with some pink star fish guy from a cartoon. I thought about trying to tell him the real meaning of St. Patrick's Day until I realized that I have no idea what it is. I just always make sure to wear green and Chris always pinches me anyway. I have to admit that his being able to pinch me this year was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
logan and I couldn't stop laughing. So does he think there is a St. Squidward day too?? Levi still carries around his spongebob blanket (we know how the obsession with a talking yellow sponge goes) I wish we still lived close...I think Levi and Eli would have way too much fun together! And we are happy Chris is home for a while.
HAHAHA Oh geez... I love it. Sometimes I wish I could really see how his mind works. You should ask him what HE thinks St. Patrick's day means... lets see what he's come up with. :)
What a crack up! I don't really know what St. Patrick day is about either. Mike says he was a saint who chased the rats out of Ireland. Go figure!
Post a Comment