Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag I'm it

I was tagged a few days ago so here it goes.

10 Years ago:
I was in the last few months of my senior year. My family had just decided to move to Ohio and I wasn't going to go with them so I was really feeling like I had to grow up fast. I was also preparing for Prom which I went to with Scott Madsen. Here is a wonderfully exciting journal entry from my journal for April 10, 1998. (So it really isn't that exciting, feel free to skip it if you want.)
"It was so warm today. In the 70's. I loved it. I sat outside all afternoon. I think I failed my psychology test today. I didn't know much of the stuff. Oh well. It's only a grade. I had to work tonight. It kind of sucked. It was really busy. We didn't even get out of there until 10:40. Kyle let me leave for an hour and play in out YW basketball game. It was a region game. I had to leave after the third quarter though. We won 24-12. All of my friends went out for ice-cream tonight for Cassi's birthday. I feel bad that they went without me. They called from Galaxy at about 10:20 and said to have me come over if I wanted. I feel bad that they didn't call from Springville. Oh well, probably they all hate me because I'm ugly."

Oh the joys of being a teenager.

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Run a bunch of errands. Too many to list
2. Rake garden and plant peas
3. Clean bathrooms
4. Move the rest of the toys upstairs (We moved upstairs after my Grandpa died but I still haven't gotten all of the toys moved up.)
5. Do another blog for my fitness challenge

3 Bad Habits
1. Spending WAY too much time on the computer
2. My horrible addiction to desserts
3. My inability to pass up a good deal even if it is for something that I really don't need

Places I've lived
GreenBay, Wisconsin
Ellensburg, Washington
Springville, Utah
Ephraim, Utah
Mapleton, Utah
Anchorage, Alaska
Tooele, Utah
Logan, Utah
Ft Sill, Oklahoma
Provo, Utah

What I would do if I suddenly became a millionaire
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Pay off all of our parents debt
3. Give $5000 to our siblings
4. Buy a house
5. Donate to Humanitarian Aid and Perpetual Education Fund
6. Start a business
7. Invest the rest

Jobs that I've had
Delivered newspapers
Several janitor jobs with my family
Hogi Yogi
Shopko
Telemarketer - Worse job ever
BYU creamery
Tour Sales Representative
Marriott Rewards phone center for three days of training
LifeCare - Volunteer Coordinator for Senior Citizen programs
Bear River Area Agency on Aging
Mom

5 Things you don't know about me
1. I hate to clean the bathroom. (Which is why it has been on my to do list for a few days.)
2. Up until the last few months I wrote in my journal almost every night
3. I love to watch college football
4. I have never broken a bone
5. I like to scrapbook

There you have it. I tag Ali, Kristin, and Autumn

7 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

HAHA You're so funny!! This was very amusing :)

Emilee said...

I didn't realize you hate cleaning the bathrooms so much. I'll clean it next time I come down. I use it as much as anyone else. I'm also glad that you have since realized that your friends don't hate you because you're ugly. Teenage minds are so funny.

Ali said...

I guess I know what to blog about today. I was just surfing, wanting to post something new, searching for something interesting. You made it easy, that will be it! Have a good weekend. And poor little Noah is still sick.

My Three Boys said...

How are you doing? I was so glad to see Chris was home and your sweet little boys. we are back in Utah so let us know if you need anything.

My Three Boys said...

How are you doing? I was so glad to see Chris was home and your sweet little boys. we are back in Utah so let us know if you need anything.

My Three Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

I hope you win a million dollars cause Emilee and I want $5000 ASAP. We'll take in cash to avoid any tax hassles. Tens and twenties will be fine.