Friday, April 18, 2008

Zoo Craziness

Since it was going to be such a nice day today I figured it was a good idea to go to the zoo. Apparently I wasn't the only one. It was the craziest I have ever seen the zoo. It was field trip day or something because it was packed. Pretty much all we did was see the monkeys and ride the train. We did get a picture on the train. I couldn't get Isaac to look at the camera.
This is my sister-in-law Harmony, her son David and another nephew Jairus. They came with us and this is such a cute picture of them that I had to put it on here.

Mental note, Fridays in April or near the end of the school year are not a good day to go to the zoo.

1 comment:

Destiny Kroeber said...

I wish I could have come with you! I'm glad you had fun :)