Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas
We have had a fun few days of celebration. On Christmas Eve we went sledding. It was fun. The boys loved it. Eli loves sledding. Isaac likes the actual sledding part but he doesn't like that he as to wear snow clothes. This is my favorite picture from the trip. Chris snapped it right as Eli was crashing. You can see his sled flying and is legs. It was pretty funny. You can also see a smile on Isaac's face. (Click on the picture and it will get bigger and you'll be able to see it better.)
And here is Eli after the crash covered in snow.

Here are the boys on Christmas Eve in their new pj's. This isn't the best picture but it's the best we got. Isaac didn't want to sit there so this is actually the only one we got with them both looking at the camera.
This is Christmas morning after we had opened presents. Isaac has a couch full of new presents and what does he choose to play with, the Christmas tree and ornaments.
Santa brought the boys their own snow shovels. Isaac was helping me shovel the sidewalk.
Isaac is showing off his new hat and scarf made by Destiny (Chris's sister).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss the snow! Are you sick of it yet? I love all the Christmas pics. Did you really let Issac go somewhere on Christmas day in his pJ's? You are SO busted!
Cuuuute!!! Sledding looks fun. I think it's funny that they like shoveling. Hopefully that sticks through teen years!
I'm so glad Isaac WORE the hat and scarf! I didn't think he'd actually wear it. :) Yay!
I love the Christmas pics, classic that Isaac wanted to play with the ornaments, what a 2 year old! The coloring in the picture of the boys in front of the tree almost makes it look lots older, it is interesting.
Okay seriously this changing of blog backgrounds is getting ridiculous, I didn't even choose it this time, Dan did and we still ended up with the same one. Oh well, I guess it runs in the family!
Post a Comment