Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I think I have H.A.D.D.
Do you ever have days when you can't concentrate on anything for longer than 5 minutes? Today was one of those days. I have several different things I want to get done around the house but I don't really want to do any of them individually. It seems like all day today I hopped from one thing to another. Turns out spending 5 minutes cleaning my room, then 5 minutes putting Christmas decorations away, then 5 minutes organizing the disastrous toy room, etc. adds up to a full day feeling like you did nothing because nothing gets finished. So, I've diagnosed myself with Housework Attention Deficit Disorder. Maybe that is why my house is seldom clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather, I'm glad you finally discovered the name for my disorder!!
LOL! I feel your pain and suffering. I did finally get my Christmas stuff put away yesterday adn I felt like I conquered the world! Sam helped with the tree though, it is nice to have a man servant.
Post a Comment