For some reason kids spilling things really bothers me. You would think that in the almost 5 years that I've had kids I would be used to it by now. I'm not. I don't know why it bothers me so much. Maybe it's the fact that it's a waste of juice/milk whatever it was that was spilled. It could be because I then have to clean up the spill. Most likely it's because if the child was paying attention to what they were doing they would avoid 90% of spills. I know they're just kids and it shouldn't bother me so I try to not let my annoyance show.
Yesterday I was getting Isaac some apple juice. As I was getting a cup from the cupboard he tried to get the brand new, never opened gallon of apple juice off of the counter himself. Of course it was too heavy for him and he dropped it on the floor. The bottom broke out resulting in one whole gallon of juice spilled on the floor. That spill really bothered me.
6 comments:
Who wouldn't be bothered by a GALLON of apple juice on the kitchen floor??
True confessions...did you swear under your breath? Probably not. I did this morning and it was only a bowl of cheerios and milk. Yeah for tile on your floor instead of carpet soaking up a trillion gallons of sticky juice.
I can't help but laugh picturing Isaac doing this... however, I highly doubt that was fun to clean up. Did you at least make him help you!? HAHAHA
Ah man! Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a hard time with this type stuff, though its never been a whole gallon yet. Glad it was on the kitchen floor though.
I'm sorry, that is super annoying. Good thing Isaac is so cute!!
I have to say I would be bothered. I'm just glad I'm not alone! p.s. we might be coming to Utah for the whole month of may and we need to get together..invite us over and we'll come :0)
Post a Comment