Monday, February 9, 2009

Somedays

There are certain days when you just can't help but know that you're raising boys. As of the first of the year we now have church at 1:00 pm. Of course that is right when Isaac's nap time is. We put him down about 10 am on Sundays and he usually sleeps. Yesterday he didn't. So, for those of you with kids, I'm sure you can imagine how fun that makes sacrament meeting. During this fun, Isaac decided to sit on the edge of the bench. Of course he lost his balance and fell forward, hitting his head on the bench in front of us. He cried for a minute but since we were sitting in the middle of a big row Chris didn't/couldn't easily take him out. Later when I picked him up from nursery he had a big red mark/scratch on his cheek. To match the big bump and bruise on his forehead I guess. I don't know what happened to the cheek. I can imagine. I've been a nursery leader. So, we came home from church and we were all changing our clothes. That's when Eli thought it would be a good idea to tackle Isaac right into his dresser. It took a good 10 minutes to get the blood to stop flowing from both of Isaac's nostrils. It's a good thing I wasn't planning on having Isaac's picture taken anytime soon.

2 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

HAAAAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!! This is so sad, but I found myself laughing at picturing it. Geeeeeeeez... Boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow-church with toddlers is such an adventure. I told you, I think, that a few months ago Sophie looked at me one Sunday morning and said, Sundays for us really aren't a day of rest. I couldn't agree more. But at least there is no housework to do on Sunday!