
This is Isaac's favorite book lately. He always wants to read the "dog book." I love that he is liking books. Eli has always loved to be read to but Isaac hasn't gotten into in until the last few months. Eli also went through a faze where he really liked this book. It is the first book that he "read" himself. He really just memorized it.

I would have to say that this is Eli's favorite book lately. He loves to sit on Chris' lap and have him read this to him. He remembers all sorts of stuff from it. He has told me several times that the heart pumps blood because there are valves and muscles, etc. I'm pretty sure he can describe how the heart works better than I can. Can I get this kid into school already? He soaks up whatever he learns and remembers it all. I have a feeling he's going to love school.
3 comments:
Heather, you are a great mom!!
Reminds me of Dan! Their memories are spectacular, aren't they?
Smartie Pants!!!
Post a Comment