This morning Eli started kindergarten. He has been SO excited and is so happy to finally be able to go everyday. He enjoyed the first day and told me that his favorite part was recess. I guess he's a normal kid. This morning before school we had the following conversation...
Me - "I'm a little sad that you're going to school."
Eli - "It's okay, you'll see me on Saturdays. You won't miss me too much."
5 comments:
one down and one to go...you lucky girl!
How sad :( but cool... It's just really strange that he's in kindergarten. My nephews/nieces grow way faster than all the other kids in the world. Slow down!!!
Good thing you still have Saturdays! LOL!
What a GREAT male answer, looking for the fix and not seeing the emotions. Eli is ALL boy. I'm glad he liked school.
Yeah Eli!!! Good luck!!! Heather, make sure you give him enough 'homework'!
Post a Comment