Sunday, August 9, 2009
I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant
There is a tv show on TLC that I've watched a few times called I Didn't Know I was Pregnant. As you can guess from the title, it's about different women who didn't know they were pregnant. Whenever I've heard of people who said they didn't know they were pregnant I always thought something along the lines of "yeah, right. How could you be so stupid to not know you were pregnant?" I admit that after watching the show a few times my thoughts have changed. I'm now thinking, "Dang, sign me up for that." It wouldn't be so bad to not get sick, not gain weight, and not be completely miserable for the last 2 months, etc. I could live with that. Sure it would be a huge surprise to go to the ER thinking you have food poisoning or really bad cramps and end up with a baby. And it might be a little embarrassing to tell people that I didn't know I was pregnant knowing that they are wondering how I could be so stupid. I guess I'll keep taking my gummy vitamins everyday just in case I'm growing a baby and I don't know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
K, I so thought you were announcing something!!! Keep taking those vitamins just in case!! :)
Me too!!! Good thing you cut out sodas too just in case!!
Thanks for the laugh! Yeah for gummy vitamins, and yes, I also thought you were making an announcement. Jason thinks gummy vitamins can't be really good for you. My kids think they are candy and whine for them, so how could they be healthy?
GEEZ!! Did you title your blog that on purpose??? LOL! Looking at the title before reading the entry, I admit I kinda went "ooooh!" and then read more. haha. I've seen that show a few times though and it's way interesting! I have a friend in my birth mother's group that went through that too. I guess you never know!
Love the title. LOL Crazy show. Its still hard to believe they didn't know.
Post a Comment