You know exactly now to make me miss the west! Cool pic, even better that you took it and were there to enjoy it. Yeah for pumpkin picking in the fall!
I love pumpkin patches in utah! So fun. We went to a farm and picked TONS of veggies and pumpkins too but it did not look like that! hope you are all well! Emily
5 comments:
Heather, this is beautiful!!
Perfect depiction of Fall!!
You know exactly now to make me miss the west! Cool pic, even better that you took it and were there to enjoy it. Yeah for pumpkin picking in the fall!
I love pumpkin patches in utah! So fun. We went to a farm and picked TONS of veggies and pumpkins too but it did not look like that!
hope you are all well!
Emily
This is a perfect picture! I love it!!
Post a Comment