Living with Ben, Emilee's husband, is a lot of fun for Eli and Isaac. Ben does all sorts of fun, adventerous stuff with them that they would miss out on if he weren't around. Here are some pictures of some of their fun.
Couch skiing
(I need to figure out how to photoshop this onto a mountain)
Zipline in the front yard
And this afternoon it was a slack line in the back yard.
Ben can acutally do it
So can Chris
Emilee did well too.
Talus didn't enjoy it much
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way too much fun! My fav is Tal screaming, classic.
LOL!!!! I seriously BUSTED out laughing the second I read the first paragraph and saw that first picture of Eli "couch skiing". That is absolutely priceless. Ben ROCKS!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Way too much fun! My fav is Tal screaming, classic.
LOL!!!! I seriously BUSTED out laughing the second I read the first paragraph and saw that first picture of Eli "couch skiing". That is absolutely priceless. Ben ROCKS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment