Friday, March 12, 2010

A few weeks ago Chris and I were cleaning out and organizing our toy room. In the process I found the following note.
It made me smile but then I admit I thought I hope I don't really find a note like this from the girl next door in Eli's things in 10 or 15 years. It wouldn't be quite so cute then.

In all truth, Eli wrote this note. I think he mixed up the to and from names. Maybe he did it on purpose, I don't know for sure but I think it's adorable. Eli is really excited to be adding another child to our family. He is the one who has told most people. He really wanted a sister. We found out today that he won't get his wish as we are having another boy. So far he hasn't seemed too upset about it. I asked him tonight about it and he said he was a little sad to not be having a sister. I'm sure he will love his baby brother as much as he would've loved his baby sister.

I'm just glad that everything looks good and the baby is healthy. (And that there's only one in there.) I'm also glad to save some money by not having to buy anything, well except a new car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have the 3 musketeers -One for all and all for one! The note cracks me up. I love the drawings. xoxo

Lovell Family said...

congratulations heather! Wow, that's exciting! Check out this blog post from a friend of ours who has three boys. http://heidi-jeff.blogspot.com/2010/03/when-you-are-boy.html

As happy I am to have a little girl, this post reminded me how fun boys are!

roamingjones said...

Congrats! 3 boys is great. :)

Destiny Kroeber said...

Wow!!! We thought 2 Kroeber boys was amazing, but 3 is even MORE amazing! After so many generations of only one Kroeber male in each family, it's just amazing! hahaha I can't wait!