Monday, March 29, 2010

Planting Peas

We planted peas tonight for our Family Home Evening. The boys love to help with stuff like this. Even though Isaac fell off the rock wall twice, we all enjoyed ourselves. It was a really nice day today and it was great to spend some time outside.

They always have to be right in the action.

I'm sure we will all enjoy the fruit of our labor in a few months.

2 comments:

Lovell Family said...

So glad to see you're planting peas...i was wondering when you'd be doing that since I thought you were crazy to plant them so early last year, and then learned that's when you're SUPPOSED to plant them! I better get on it!

Brady and Rachel said...

So I am way behind on checking blogs! CONGRATS!!!! I didn't realize you guys are expecting! Yay for you. I'm a little sad for Eli that he didn't get his wish for a baby sister. I remember Tayson really wanted the same so bad, and I remember being so worried how disappointed he would be if it came out a boy. It didn't come out a boy, but we didn't know beforehand and prepared for a boy. Eli will of course love his baby brother no doubt about it.