too funny! Christian does that almost every week in church. Becuase we meet at 1pm!
Funny kid!!!!
such a hard age to navigate the nap/no nap issue! Sweet Issac. I wish I could sleep like that!
I am CRACKING UP!!! I don't know why I find that SO funny, but I'm laughing to tears. I'm SO glad you got a picture!!! hahahahahaha
Hillarious!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too funny! Christian does that almost every week in church. Becuase we meet at 1pm!
Funny kid!!!!
such a hard age to navigate the nap/no nap issue! Sweet Issac. I wish I could sleep like that!
such a hard age to navigate the nap/no nap issue! Sweet Issac. I wish I could sleep like that!
I am CRACKING UP!!! I don't know why I find that SO funny, but I'm laughing to tears. I'm SO glad you got a picture!!! hahahahahaha
Hillarious!!
Post a Comment