We are now in the toothless child phase. That's right, Eli lost his first tooth today. It has been loose for weeks and a day or two ago I noticed it was really loose. I'm pretty sure it would've come out then with a little help but Eli wanted to wait for it to fall out on it's own. This afternoon he came up to me and asked if his tooth was bleeding. When I looked in his mouth his tooth was bleeding and it was also leaning all the way forward. All I had to do was get a hold of it and it came right out. The one next to it is also pretty loose and I'm sure it'll be out soon.
Now the tooth fairy just needs to remember to come tonight.
5 comments:
I love the picture, sweet Eli!
You have such handsome boys! The toothless grin makes him all the more cute!
YAAAAAAAAY!!! How cool :) hehe can't wait 'til he's the cute toothless kid instead of Kaitlyn :p
WOOHOO Eli!!!
Yay! We just hit that stage too about 2 weeks ago, except Tayson had been trying everything to get it out. He realized it was loose a couple days before and of course he wouldn't leave it alone and 2 days later it was out. I thought for sure it would take a while longer. Man our boys are growing up! Where does the time go.
Post a Comment