We were able to spend a little bit of time at Snowbird this weekend. The boys both love it up there. Since we don't ski and it's still ski season there is a limit on what is available to do. We managed to have a good time though. On Friday we rode the tram up to the top of the mountain with all of the old men who were there skiing that day.

The boys playing in the snow waiting for the tram ride.

On the tram. They let us get on before everyone else so we could have the best spot.

At the top of the mountain. The views were great but it was windy and pretty cold.

Inside the warming hut at the top.

Watching the skiers.

On the tram ride down. Of course we were the only ones on it this time except for the two workers and the stow away chipmunk.

The boys favorite part is the swimming pool. It is outdoor but heated so it can be used no matter how cold it is outside. The first night we were there it was snowing while we were swimming.

These floaties were a great investment. I randomly picked them up at the grocery store on our way for $1 each. I couldn't find the boys life jackets but these were much better. They were able to swim all over on their own which made swimming much for enjoyable for Chris and I.


I always enjoy when we can get away as a family and spend time together.
4 comments:
Great pictures! I love the snow and then the pool looks like hot summer because the light is so great. Issac's hair longer is really cute. I'm glad you had fun!
So much fun!! I love the picture of Isaac in his coat and sunglasses - looks like a real snow bunny! One of my favorite past times is snowshoeing around Snowbird and then hot tubbing there! Turns out they don't really ask if you are actually staying at the hotel so we never had to lie!!! :)
I LOVE these pictures. I love the sunglasses. lol Then again, the boys are always adorable. I also love Isaac's hair and that Eli and him are such individuals. At his age, I would think he'd just do what his older brother is doing, but he's just... ISAAC! :)
Sounds like a lot of fun :) I'm glad you got to go.
wow, how fun!
Post a Comment