Both boys just got finished playing t-ball. It was fun to take them to their games and practices and watch them learn a new sport. They didn't know much about baseball before this and pretty much all Eli knew he learned from playing it on the Wii. (Bad mom? Maybe) They had fun playing.
Here's Eli at his last game. His coach was really good at teaching them and letting them all play the different positions.

Running into home.

Playing catcher

Up to bat. (yes, we may need to work on his stance a little.)
Isaac did beginning baseball where they just taught them the skills. So pretty much just practice. It was great for him to learn though. A parent went with him each time and helped. It was fun. He picked up on it quickly and surprised me with how well he did. Apparently we need to play more baseball around here.

He had quite a few awesome hits.

Stretching. There was a lot of not paying attention that happened.

Waiting (for me to stop taking pictures and throw it so he can) to catch the ball.

More batting practice.

Learning how to throw.
3 comments:
This is awesome! I love watching young boys play sports!
I love that they have a "learn to play program". I wish they did here! The bright orange T will come in handy too.
I love the pictures!! Thank you for sharing your cute boys!!
Post a Comment