This is after his first ice-cream cone. He was a mess. I don't know if you can tell but he has ice-cream all over his hair.
Playing in the back yard. He loves slides.
Finally looking at the camera. Isaac likes to put everything on his head. I was trying to get a picture of him putting his plate on his head but of course once I got the camera out he stopped doing it.
This is my little brother Sam. My Grandpa used to do this to all of his grand kids. My mom has a picture of each of my brothers and sisters being held like this by my grandpa. Of course by the time Isaac was born my grandpa was too weak to be able to hold him much at all let alone with one hand but it looks like Sam can carry on the tradition.
Isaac is:
- saying "Ma ma" and pointing to me when he says it. He will also walk around the house saying "Ma" looking for me. Other words he likes to say are ball, bubble, walk, water, bath, more and he will sign more, please, milk and drink.
- Isaac loves to wrestle. If anyone is laying on the floor, especially Eli, he will go right over and throw himself down on them. He thinks it's hilarious.
- He recently discovered his belly button. He finds his all the time and often tries to find other peoples. He tries to find Eli's a lot which Eli doesn't particularly enjoy most of the time.
- He sleeps a lot. He still takes two naps a day and goes to bed at 7 pm.
- He loves shoes, especially his red crocs. He will wear them all day. The other night I got him out of the bath and he put his shoes on. He was totally naked except for red crocs. He can put them on by himself and usually gets them on the right feet. He also tries to put everyone else's shoes on and he will put all shoes that aren't being warn in his closet.
- He has the best smile. When I smile at him he smiles back with this huge grin that just melts your heart. I have tried to get a picture of it but haven't been able to capture it. I will keep trying because I want to be able to remember that smile forever.
2 comments:
Isaac is such a cutie! It must be exciting to hear him saying and doing new things everyday.
I really enjoyed this post. Your entries never fail to make me laugh, which is why I'm in a pretty routine habit of getting on here every day to see if you've made new posts. I LOVE that picture of Sam and Isaac. I love that you can see Isaac's cheeks sticking out so you know he's laughing. :)
The ice cream cone picture is priceless. HAHA. And yes, very clear that he has it everywhere in his hair! HAHAHHAAHA!
Post a Comment