Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life is good

I must say that life is good. I was making dinner last night by myself in the kitchen. There weren't any crying hungry kids hanging on my pants or running around the kitchen. Chris had both boys downstairs playing with the train. I decided that I making dinner isn't so bad under those circumstances. I was also very happy when Chris gave the boys a bath. I was able to clean up dinner and do dishes while the bath was taken care of. It has been a long time since that happened. It is great.

Here are some pictures that Chris' sister took last week. I wanted to share them. I am so glad someone finally got Isaac's smile on camera. He smiles all the time but just not in any picture that I take. And the other one is also a face that Eli makes quite often but I didn't have a picture of. I'm not so sure I want to remember as much.


4 comments:

Destiny Kroeber said...

HAHAHA!!! Wow... no attachments on your legs? I haven't seen that in a while. I can't wait :)

Ali said...

How nice to have him home. It is so nice when someone else is around to play and occupy the children while dinner is being made. I also have a hard time with dinners when Trav isn't around, that seems to be the time Noah really wants my attention-of course!

Ann-Marie Photography said...

hey we are coming home in August and really, really, want to get together with you all. Let us know if we can schedule you in. And welcom home Chris!

Mike and Kristin said...

Ahh, the sweet life! I love it when we actually have a planned and prepared dinner as a whole family. That smile on Isaac's face is priceless.