
Yesterday as part of Eli's birthday celebrations we went up to Heber and rode Thomas who was at the Heber Valley Railroad. We met my sister Kate and her kids Joel and Anna, there. The boys were so excited to see Thomas and be able to ride on him. It was a lot of fun.
All of the kids on the train.
Isaac was upset because he threw his binky off of the side of the train and we couldn't get it.
Eli was excited to see Sir Topham Hat. Sometimes he covers his mouth when he's happy or excited. Joel was a lot more excited than he looks in the picture. I promise we weren't forcing him to do it.
2 comments:
HAHAHA these pictures made me laugh so hard. Joel looks so funny in the last picture. :)
I'm so glad Eli had such a great day. What an awesome mom he has!!!!!!
Hi Heather. I work at Brighter Minds Media, we are a publishing company that specializes in casual games and childrens games. We have recently developed a new Bob The Builder game for children in the age range of your sons. I noticed that they like Thomas and thought they might enjoy a free copy, that you guys can play and possibly review in the future. If you are interested please email me at laurenn@brightermindsmedia.net with an address we can send the game to. Thank you!
Post a Comment