Saturday, January 19, 2008

Potty Training Blues

I have to say that potty training is one of the hardest things I have had to attempt as a parent. Eli is now 3 years 8 months old and today is the first day he actually wore "big boy underwear" all day. He had two accidents which I guess is pretty good but man this is not easy. I am trying to be patient and let him do it at his pace but I certainly am sick of changing poopy diapers all day, not to mention how much they cost. It will be a nice raise once we can stop buying two sizes of diapers. Parenting sure isn't for the weak.

I am happy that he is progressing. There was a time that I thought I would have to go to middle school with him to change his diapers.

3 comments:

My Three Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Three Boys said...

cold turkey it and go for it!!! that is the only way to go. Pull ups don't count. Good Luck

roamingjones said...

Hang in there Heather! Your patience will pay off.