
Here is another picture of Chris. This is a sign that he painted in his office. I am trying to get him to send me pictures of Camp Bucca so I can see what it's like. He doesn't have a lot of time off and when he does there isn't a lot of people to take pictures of him with stuff. Then the internet will only let him email one or two pictures at a time. So, I figured I will take what I can get. It's great to see him and know he is doing well.
33 comments:
hello! i just read your post and i wanted to let you know a GREAT way of being able to send pic from bucca....my dh is stationed there at bucca since sept and my dh uses PICASA from google and when he sends me pics, he can send me 10 at a time thru this with NO PROBLEMS!! maybe that will help!! if you want to check out some pics of bucca from my dh, check out my blog TAG IRAQ!!
ok, GOD BLESS and good luck!!
from a proud army wife,
maria
It is good to see his face, even if it is through a simple picture. I'm getting more and more excited as time counts down. Only about 5 more months and he'll be home!!! :)
The other night I was helping Daniel with his nightly prayer. He kept asking for promptings saying, "What we bless?" At one point I told him to say bless our soldiers and so he asked, "What are their names?" So I told him to bless Chris Kroeber. I'm not sure there is anything more entertaining than a three year old.
GJ
Nice work
Please visit my site to have a wonderful time
[url=http://tingring.com/]Flash Games[/url]
(...) is other useful source of information on this issue(...)
I must call it a wonderful forum, I barely think about reading out a complete list of threads but this message board got my attention and trust me, That’s not often.
[color=#5588aa][URL=http://www.healthylifestore.co.uk/Pure-Plan-Drainage]Pure Plan Drainage[/URL] [URL=http://www.healthylifestore.co.uk/EAS]EAS[/URL] [URL=http://www.healthylifestore.co.uk/Adios]Adios[/URL] [URL=http://www.healthylifestore.co.uk/Citroxx]Citroxx[/URL] [URL=http://www.healthylifestore.co.uk/Manawa]Manawa[/URL] [/color]
registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy great and Im Glad that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of computer stuff here and just wanted to give my 3 cents. I'm about to write a fine article for this forum about
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i complete it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
registry cleaner
Thanks
youtube downloader [url=http://worthcalculator.com/www.youtubedownloader.me]download[/url]
very good internet site
way more on this is at http://www.anabolex.com
really worth reading
http://zzzzzzzzz.3uu.info/
http://zzzzzzzzz.bloggy.fr/
http://thebestever.instantchiroblogs.com/wp/
http://famous.tm/charlieistryingtotalk/
http://ami.im/ilovezebras/
Just saving a a hello message from ole parfume at Parfume
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978492297
http://kim94matthews.sosblog.com/-b/What-Really-Are-Antidepressants-b1-p2.htm
http://kim94matthews.hpage.com/what_really_are_antidepressants-_7992_88476483.html
http://kim94matthews.livejournal.com/764.html
http://buythorazine111.wetpaint.com/
21st Century [url=http://www.macandmacinteriors.co.uk][b]furniture[/b][/url] designers strive to evolve design. Continually sourcing new methods with which to produce unusual items of furniture, always using simplicity and lightness of form, rather than overstated ornament. Always they continue designing to step past pieces that have previously been crafted to craft wholly individual visual experiences for us.
[b]Modern beds[/b] add instant style.
Modern drawers allow you to rapidly transform the decor of your home. Unlike the older styled items, italian bedsides feature flexible colouring and smooth pieces that add to a modern and minimalist bedroom.
Smooth looks are of the highest importance
Perhaps the most notable seperation between traditional and [b]modern beds[/b] is the form. [b]Modern wardrobes[/b] normally display incredibly clean form without obvious decoration. They normally are designed with simple, straight edges and lack unecessary curves and designs.
Many buyers are drawn to this refreshing simplicity purely because of the appeal the pieces have on the complete feel of the room. Lacking many elaborate stylings, [b]Contemporary beds[/b] help to make the room seem more modern and less cluttered.
[url=http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091231094117AAqKYR6]Buy Extenze[/url]
bet on sports, bet football, foootball betting
bet online online sports betting betting online
Good Day every one, charming message board I find It quite accommodating and it has helped me a lot
I hope to contribute and assist others like this forum has helped me
_________________
[URL=http://electricalhelper.co.uk/electrical-help/install_a_consumer_unit.htm]consumer unit[/URL]
t's such a tickety-boo site. fabulous, acutely fascinating!!!
-------
[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://katlok.pl/zdrowie,uroda/opony,s,539/]opony[/url]
Internet marketing is a perfect method to promotion any kind of business. When people are looking for something in the network they in general use Google search engine. Very frequently they enter into top result of the search. Because of web positioning ([url=http://www.cena-pozycjonowanie.pl/]pozycjonowanie stron internetowych[/url]) your web page can be on the first place on the ranking. Web positioning is a time-consuming but very profitable process. It ought be supported by optimization of web site's code and contents. Web positioning is comparatively cheap sort of advertising in internet.
Great site you have here. Do you have an RSS feed? I tried to find one but couldn't see if there was one or not.
[url=http://danny9buc2k.typepad.com/blog/2010/09/video-games-violence.html ]xbox 360 games [/url]
http://video-gamesreviews8.onsugar.com/History-Video-Games-11177357
My fiance threw me for another! I don't know why and can not believe it! I'm so depressed, don't know what to do. [url=http://www.konkretnepozyczki.pl/]pkf skarbiec[/url]
was it definitely that easy? Thanks against chunk me d‚mod‚ on this. I in no operating granting I was accepted to heave in to the tile grout looking the at work I miniature after painting it with the stain. Colorant works heartier than I metrical if to reshape grout color. I'm able to color grout more often.
[url=http://www.groutrevive.com]grout[/url] | [url=http://www.groutrevive.com]color grout[/url]
Sweet site. I didn't noticed kroeberfamily.blogspot.com before in any of my searches. Nice work!
I am brand new here and I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.
You guys rock! [url=http://www.lookwhosblogging.com]Mexican food[/url]
Don't you's folks have a online social networks or possibly a Facebook fan website? My partner and I have researched for one on Squidoo and MySpace however could not get a hold of 1. I would like to turn into a admirer!
[url=http://www.lookwhosblogging.com]gourmet food blog[/url]
testing to see if it worked
Hi :)
Free Article Directory for submitting press relese and articles
Rental properties offer great tax deductions to landlords. Being a landlord is considered a business, so little things that are done around the rental property may qualify as a tax deduction. [url=http://www.chengrealty.com/]san diego realtor[/url]
In such cases[url=http://www.CamNewtonJerseynike.com]Cam Newton Authentic Jersey[/url]
an intense crowd control is needed in order to maintain the peace and prevent disasterstimestamp font-size: 12px;display: block;color: #999; p What do all great actors have in common? Well[url=http://www.AndrewLuckJerseynike.com]www.AndrewLuckJerseynike.com[/url]
one of the things they have in common is the ability to convince us that they have become the people they are pretending to be Become an advertising executive Without harassing the coach or becoming a wanted felon such as a known stalker[url=http://www.BoJacksonJersey.com]Bo Jackson Authentic Jersey[/url]
show up at one of the coaches favorite hangouts The search results for people searching for things and asking questions like is Kim Kardashian Armenian went through the roof for days after the big game
Many parents have the apprehension that the teacher may not like the way in which they write the letter The research world is also thrilled about the application of hydroponics cultivation[url=http://www.AntonioBrownJersey.net]Antonio Brown Jersey[/url]
NASA testing several types of hydroponic methods in their lab shows the importance of this cultivation method and the role it is going to play in the future of plant cultivationPat MoritaIf Pat Morita were alive[url=http://www.ArianFosterJerseys.net]www.ArianFosterJerseys.net[/url]
I'd like to think he'd kick Jaden Smith's ass14m If you qualify to be a Google partner[url=http://www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net]www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net[/url]
you can start placing Google ads on your blog
锘縄f that Saturday in Kansas City were an average day in America, 32 people were slain with guns [url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/colin_kaepernick_jersey_super_bowl]Colin Kaepernick Women's Jersey[/url]
another 54 people were killed by guns in suicides or accidents, according to the Brady Center Had he been suspended, then the team would not have been allowed to have any contact with Brent"Sanchez likely will be back next season because of an $8 In the last two games, against Denver [url=http://www.nike49ersnfljersey.com/san-francisco-49ers-jerseys/kendall-hunter-jersey.html]Kendall Hunter 49ers Jersey[/url]
Carolina, he teamed with rookie tackle Dontari Poe as the two interior linemen on passing downs The Patriots (9-3) had the AFC's third-best mark That put the damper on a solid comeback performance, breaking off a 36-yard run on the first play from scrimmage, but the drive stalled in Denver territory after that [url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/michael_crabtree_jersey_super_bowl]Michael Crabtree Women' Jersey[/url]
the Broncos took the game over
锘縨 He then vacated the suspensions of four current or former Saints players 16 game against the Baltimore RavensLAnother lost rookie, Gordon was way behind" Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is receiving a second medical opinion on his fractured left index finger after missing Wednesday's practice
[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]purchase Casodex
[/url] Bicatin
Bickam
Bitakebir
[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral buy
[/url] order Restasis
ciclosporina oral bulla
sandimmun neoral indication
[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone for flu
[/url] methylprednisolone order online
order Cadista
medrol dose equivalent to prednisone
http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ biaxin 250 mg
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ Generic Sustiva buy
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ lialda online
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ purchase Mesalazine
Post a Comment