And this is Eli's new favorite past time. Yes, he is peeing in the front yard. Ever since we went camping he thinks it is a lot more fun to pee outside than in the toilet. So, this is where I have found him a few times. Of course he can't go in the back yard, no, it has to be right in front where all the neighbors and passersby can clearly see him.
The boys with my sister Emilee at the Provo Parade on the 4th of July. We had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I am having a hard time stopping laughing at that picture of Eli. Hey, at least he's going, right? LOL
LOL! Our boys are so much alike! Jack's favorite things are shoes too and I have found him sleeping in his Crocs. Daniel also thinks it's fun to pee in the yard. Luckily he does it in the back though!
I can't believe the shoe thing, I have the opposite problem. As far as the peeing problem, we too have wrestled that one. Except we lived in apartments so not only was it in the front yard, it was a front yard we shared with six other families, and yes they all saw him do it at least several times. But as levi says "mom, I'm a boy" (like duh, why else would I do these things) which is his reasoning for most everything.
That is so funny! They have gotten so big!! Its so crazy to think its been that long since we have seen you! I love your blog!
Okay, that is way too funny! Eli cracks me up! At least he isn't peeing in a diaper anymore! I love your kids!!
Post a Comment