I brought Eli to Lagoon on Saturday. It was his first time and of course he loved it. Here are some pictures.
This was towards the end of the day when the lines were longer. We were trying to keep the kids busy while we were waiting. By the way, the lines were way shorter in the morning so if you go to Lagoon, get there early.
Eli and I on the Puff Roller coaster.
Eli and his cousin Sophie. This was one of the favorite rides.
This was towards the end of the day when the lines were longer. We were trying to keep the kids busy while we were waiting. By the way, the lines were way shorter in the morning so if you go to Lagoon, get there early.Another of Eli's favorites was the bumper cars but I didn't get a picture. It doesn't surprise me that he would enjoy crashing into others in a car. He is always telling me to hit cars that he thinks are in our way when we drive.
3 comments:
It sounds like he had tons of fun. What cute pictures :) Uncle Sam is so cool!!
Fun post. I am impressed how much you get on here. Thanks for sharing a fun day. I think the kids had a blast and I was relaxed. How often does that happen? Love ya-Jen
You write very well.
Post a Comment