The Smith cousins, Emma, Sav, Bitty baby, Maddie, Clark, Christian. I was very surprised to get such a good picture of 5 kids at once. I guess they have a lot of practice.
Maddie and Clark. Maddie loved having her picture taken. She is such a sweet girl.
Emma is the cutiest thing ever. She was laughing and having the best time. You can't tell by this picture but she really was having fun. It's a good thing she is so cute because apparently she can sure get into trouble.
Isaac loves babies and Clark was no exception. He wanted to hold him the whole time.
Maddie, Eli, Clark and Sav.
It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for coming and hopefully we can see you again soon.
3 comments:
Yay!!! Super cute pictures!!! I wish you would have told me that Emily and kids were coming over, I didn't have class until this afternoon. Oh well, I am glad that you had fun!!! The kids look so cute and grown up. I love the picture with Isaac and Clark!!
Love the pictures-Clark is so sweet and tiny! Makes Issac totally not look like a baby at all to see him holding Clark. :)
Cute pictures of even cutier kids!! Ok, that sounded so much like Granny I need to stop!! I love the picture of Issac and Clark too.
Post a Comment